Friday, January 17, 2014

He Changed Me Alot

                As they said; everything changes but in every change, there is always a reason. Yeah! Right! It is really true. Another year had just arrived and things last year are still in this New Year.
               
                   That saying a while ago had become my new inspiration in life. Last year, I’ve gone to a very hard life. Hard life in terms that there are so many stressful things happened like cramming projects, family matters and heart thingy. There are so many things that I want to forget which happened last 2013. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe God has a plan for me for those challenges that I’ve gone through. There is this guy, who’s my elementary crush. When there is a communication between us and I feel that he’s always there for me, I didn’t regret to tell him the truth about what I feel for him. I’m not scared of what his answer is. I will accept it wholeheartedly, whatever happens. Things come and go so easily. The flow between us is just fine but there is this one night that he confessed on me. I didn’t expect that. Phew!! Back when I was a child, I’m afraid of telling things about me. But because of what happen, I’m now so open to my friends especially to this typical girl who really knows me well. That guy really changed me a lot! I really love him for the way he treat me. He’s doing things in his own way. And he knows what the best is for me.
               
                 New Year? What a change?! It’s really a new me. I really thanked him so much and I don’t want him to leave me because he is the “new me”. I’ve changed for the best for him and I will not regret that I’ve changed. I love my life in the past but I must embrace my life now; for being true to myself. I don’t care if some hates me. All I know is I love myself now, I love him and I thank God that he sent this guy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment